Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back in Regina now. We had a rather long but fortunately uneventful flight back from Amsterdam on Friday. I'm still getting used to the time change - finding it hard to stay awake in the afternoon and seem to be waking up at 5am and being fully awake!! I could get used to that.. Now if only I could learn to get up and make the best of the time between 5 and 8am.

Kelsey and I suffered from culture shock a little while in Europe, especially with the population density. I now realize that we live in the least populated province of the country which boasts one of the lowest population density in the world. We were a little shocked by having to cram our bodies into the tram or subway.. Guess we're just not used to having people in our "personal space" - reminds me of the Sienfeld- Close Talker episode..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGVSIkEi3mM




Cheers, R

No comments: